We run a range of seminars and discussion forums to advance our understanding of the links between transport and the economy
- To identify research gaps around the link between transport and the economy.
- To identify collaborative opportunities amongst members.
- To raise awareness of related research to the wider research community.
- To act as a channel to help implement the Transport Evidence Base Strategy (TEBS).
- Regular committee meetings to update research priorities identified by the Ministry of Transport, and exchange ideas or update progress of research projects from other organisations.
- Seminars on current and planned research relating to transport and the economy.
- Regular email updates on relevant research programmes.
- Support the annual Transport Knowledge Conference and other relevant conferences.
Hub leads and membership
The hub leads are Sandy Fong (email@example.com), Waka Kotahi, NZ Transport Agency and Kane Swift (K.Swift@transport.govt.nz), Ministry of Transport.
The hub is open to anyone interested in transport economics related data, information and research. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.