We host a range of seminars and discussion forums to share knowledge and experience that drives the quality of policy development, research and data analysis related to transport and urban areas.
- To facilitate robust discussion and debate about key urban challenges, opportunities and policy ideas.
- To provide a forum for presentations about relevant research, projects and policies.
- To provide networking, relationship-building and collaboration opportunities for members and interested parties.
- To help drive the quality of policy development, research and data analysis related to transport and urban areas.
- Seminars and discussion forums about key urban challenges, opportunities and policy ideas.
- Presentations on relevant research, projects and policies relating to transport and urban areas.
- Regular email updates on relevant research and events.
- Support the development of urban transport research proposals that will help fill evidence gaps identified in the Transport Evidence Base Strategy.
Hub leads and membership
The hub leads are Eddie Dolan, Kaitlyn Stringer, Ministry of Transport and Keriata Stuart, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
The hub is open to anyone interested in sharing or discussing urban transport related experience, data, information and research. Email email@example.com to join.