We provide a forum for sharing knowledge and experience, and work together to improve our access to transport data.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Transport Evidence Base Strategy (TEBS) and transport sector outcomes.
- Grow the capability of subject matter experts and put people and systems in place to share and make best use of transport data.
- Build relationships between subject matter experts to enable the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Foster opportunities for collaboration amongst members.
- Promote the sharing and effective use of transport data.
- Share news and success stories on relevant initiatives, topics, research and events via meetings, newsletters, emails and other electronic distribution channels.
- Drive and advocate for initiatives that improve the quality, use and accessibility of transport data.
- Work together to develop a common vocabulary for transport information and data.
- Be a single point of contact for transport data and information including research projects that have a significant data or information component.
- Support the annual Transport Knowledge Conference and other relevant conferences.
Hub leads and membership
The hub leads are Steve Riley, Ministry of Transport and Tim Cross, WSP.
The hub is open to anyone interested in transport data and information. Email email@example.com to join.