We provide a forum for sharing knowledge and experience, and work together to improve our access to transport data.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Transport Evidence Base Strategy (TEBS) and transport sector outcomes.
- Grow the capability of subject matter experts and put people and systems in place to share and make best use of transport data.
- Build relationships between subject matter experts to enable the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Foster opportunities for collaboration amongst members.
- Promote the sharing and effective use of transport data.
Safety risk methodology and metric with open-source tools and open data – 1 August
Listen to this data hub talk about improving NZ road safety monitoring through the smart use of R.
Click here(external link) to read the research report in GitHub repo.
- Share news and success stories on relevant initiatives, topics, research and events via meetings, newsletters, emails and other electronic distribution channels.
- Drive and advocate for initiatives that improve the quality, use and accessibility of transport data.
- Work together to develop a common vocabulary for transport information and data.
- Be a single point of contact for transport data and information including research projects that have a significant data or information component.
- Support the annual Transport Knowledge Conference and other relevant conferences.
Hub leads and membership
The hub lead is Tim Cross (WSP) firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hub is open to anyone interested in transport data and information. Email email@example.com to join.